Beware of Fake Online Pharmacies During This Pandemic!
Enhanced community quarantines and city-wide lockdowns have led most people to rely on online shopping to buy their necessities. The same is true for people who need prescription medicines and other life-saving medical supplies in New Jersey.
Unfortunately, some crooks have decided to take advantage of this situation by scamming people out of their hard-earned money through fake online pharmacies. What’s worse, many of these pharmacy scams are so well-made it’s hard to determine whether or not they’re fake if you’re not vigilant.
But don’t worry, while it’s difficult to spot a fake site at a glance, below are some warning signs that point to some online pharmacy scam.
- The website offers discounts that are too good to be true.
- It offers free shipping services for prescription drugs worldwide.
- It allows you to buy medicine without a prescription or a survey.
- The pharmacy isn’t licensed by the US state board of pharmacy.
- Shipments for their products are from a different country.
Next time you buy your medications online, verify the authenticity of the pharmacy first. Or better yet, rely on a trustworthy pharmacy in Union City, New Jersey, like Hines Pharmacy.
Our retail pharmacy has gained loyal customers for over the years because we’ve always endeavored to provide authentic, high-quality medications, and top-notch customer service. Send us your prescription refills today!